03 June 2009

something different: mtb video

While lately I have been concentrating on sea kayaking in my previous life (living in the US and A) mountain biking used to consume most of my time.
For a while I worked at Chumba and during the racing season I would wrench on the sponsored racer's downhill rigs.
I have met some really incredible riders and witnessed some amazing stunts but the video below just blew me away.
Total balance, control and power is portrayed in the Inspired masterpiece of real action cinematography (non Hollywood).
Enjoy.

at more than 6 million views, chances are you might have seen it before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Because of spam received from unwanted manufacturers/retailers all comments are now moderated. Allow a few days for your comment to appear when the operators of GnarlyDog News are on safari.