28 July 2009

Must have accessory

I have been accused of being a hopeless geek and gadget crazy.
I guess, you might be right...

So, while in search of the ultimate accessory that no kayak should be without, I have come across one that beats them all.
Maybe not really making the list as one of the "ten essentials" I think some would really appreciate this marvel of ingenuity and thoughtfulness.


sold as: beer holder
While my tone could come across a bit sarcastic (you guessed it) don't laugh; some folks are seriously adding this to their kayak.
Since unfortunately I have witnessed a few times drunken stupor while kayaking I should actually point out that by no mean I am endorsing this stupidity.

Booze and water just don't mix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Because of spam received from unwanted manufacturers/retailers all comments are now moderated. Allow a few days for your comment to appear when the operators of GnarlyDog News are on safari.